Effective date: November 13, 2018
LIBATECH LTD T/A LIBAPRINT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://libaprint.co.uk website (the “Accountancy Service”). We are Registered in England & Wales under Company Number: 11675790 and our registered office address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how LIBATECH Ltd collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation and this notice, LIBATECH act as a ‘data controller’. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you. We are required under the Data Protection Legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Definitions Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the way any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
The information may include the following:
- Your personal details (such as your name and/or address);
- Details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services;
- Details of any services you have received from us;
- Our correspondence and communications with you;
- Information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us;
- Information from research, surveys, and marketing activities;
- Information we receive from other sources, such as publicly available information,
- Information provided by your employer or other clients or information from professional colleagues.
- Any sensitive personal details required to satisfy money laundering requirements
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We obtain personal data about you, for example:
When you request a proposal from us on any of the services we provide;
When you engage us to provide our services and also during the provision of those services;
When you contact us by email, telephone, post or by any social media website;
From third parties and/or publicly available resources (for example, from your employer or from Companies House).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD:
As an advertising agency and printing services, LIBATECH may process your personal data for purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with you and to comply with our legal obligations.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not supersede any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for marketing, business development, statistical and management purposes.
We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for such specific purposes.
Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Situations in which we will use your personal data, We may use your personal data in order to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and LIBATECH (which will most usually be for the provision of our services);
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between our clients and us (which will most usually be for the provision of our services) where you may be an employee, subcontractor, supplier or customer of our client;
- Provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, provided you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Seek your thoughts and opinions on the services we provide;
- Notify you about any changes to our services.
In some circumstances we may anonymize or pseudonymize the personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use it without further notice to you.
If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered with you. Alternatively, we may be unable to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.